Data Analyst Technical Advisor (PR-34105798)
Scope of Work
Functions as the company expert in all areas relating to damage prevention. Manages the development of Company programs impacting damage prevention policy and procedures for the organization.
Manage and assist with multiple projects and tasks within damage prevention. Responsible for regular reporting to fulfill company and regulatory requirements. Develop strategies for solving specific issues regarding damage prevention and the application of those solutions with the damage prevention department.
* Supports Field Operations with research, and data to support operational needs of the organization.
* Perform initial investigations and research to develop opportunities for improvement specific to the damage prevention program.
* Assess options for process improvement, including data, technology, and business process modeling
* Maintain documentation regarding various projects, processes and operations; Monitor performance of project implementations and make adjustments as required to achieve results.
* Gather, review and analyze business and industry data, including KPI's, financial reports and other key metrics using data analytics tools; Responsible for compilation of data for compliance reporting
* Identify and communicate with key stakeholders
* Liaise between various business departments and groups
* Collaborate with cross-functional teams
* At a minimum, four-year degree in business administration or related field and four or more years of equivalent experience in utility operations.
* Project management knowledge preferred.
* Experience with damage prevention requirements, standards, and best practices highly desirable.
* Familiarity with industry technology systems to gather data and problem solve.
* Ability to effectively communicate and influence key stakeholders to support proposed strategies, process improvements and operational decisions.
* Resourcefulness and ability to devise creative solutions to problems.
* Strong analytical and conceptual thinking skills required.
* Experience testing and mapping various business processes and protocols.
* Excellent communication and leadership skills.
* Strong computer skills and thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
EOE Statement: Specialist Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
To find out more about Progressive please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com