Construction Superintendent (PR-34126522)
The Construction Superintendent will be responsible for the oversight of multiple 2-5 MW solar sites in Acushnet, Massachusetts. The Construction Superintendent:
- Works alongside a highly effective team of Construction Superintendents to oversee individual, short term, high intensity, solar project construction
- Works closely with Electrical Services team to ensure quality standards are being met.
- Plays an integral role in the development of projects by conducting field walks, assisting in value
engineering, providing knowledge and field experience to project designs and assisting in the
- Works with Project Manager to develop risk assessments and execute the SWPPP and any
additional Best Management Practices (BMPs) as needed, and give job site safety briefings and
tailboard talks throughout the project.
- Leads by example and enforces company and regulatory safety policies and procedures; addresses
non-compliance among all employees, contractors and vendors
- Assists the Project Managers to drive the commissioning and closeout process, including as-builts,
warranties, permit documents, commissioning docs, and O&M manuals.
- Assists Project Managers as needed to analyse project data and budget and assist in the decision-making process.
- Interacts and communicates effectively with contractors, consultants, and project managers
- Shares experience and best practices to continuously improve the design, construction, and
operation of projects.
EOE Statement: Specialist Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
To find out more about Progressive please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com