Construction Project Manager (San Francisco, Hybrid /Remote) (PR-34156557)
- 3+ years of experience working in Project Management / Construction field
- Excel experience and general Microsoft office.
- Responsible for sending RFP's for all non-unitized work to pre-determined vendors, update internal databases (DOT) & follow up to ensure pricing is returned <10days
- Support reviewing returned RFP's to provide feedback to our Division Assigned CM's for final approval
- Responsible for sending Work Authorizations for all unitized work to pre-determined vendors, update internal databases (DOT) & follow up to ensure schedule dates are submitted <10days
- Support reviewing Change Orders to provide feedback to our Division Assigned CM's for final approval
- Work with our Resource Analyst to determine volume of work being resourced to Contract to proactively advise our Job Package Analyst team of needed packages
EOE Statement: Specialist Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
To find out more about Progressive please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com