- 10 + years of construction management experience (in a utility setting or related is preferred).
- Understanding and ability to implement construction management best practices
- Mix of electrical, mechanical, and civil experience is preferred.
- Highly proficient in reading plans
- Highly proficient in estimating, scheduling, QA, progress reports, progress billing, design review and coordination, cost reporting, and proposal preparation
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and dedicated team player
- Strong interpersonal and team leadership skills
- Strong organizational, time management, and verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office and project management software tools
- Local to Las Vegas Area or willing to relocate
- Battery Storage Experience
- Solar Experience
- Experience working in Clark Co. Nevada
- Applies advanced knowledge of professional and technical concepts to projects in multiple disciplines such as civil, electrical, mechanical, and Battery storage/solar construction management.
- Ability to proactively recognize potential issues and communicate site activities to the manager in a timely manner (main priority).
- Interfacing with PMs, FEs, Coordinators and Contractors to ensure projects are completed timely and within compliance
- Act as the "boots on the ground" eyes to verify validity of change order requests and cost justification
- Responsible for pre-field verification
- Kick off construction and work with stakeholders to overcome any obstacles
- Track jobs progress to completion and communicate status
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with contractors and external
- Organize internal departments to effectively control scheduling & budgets of projects and communicate findings to internal and external stakeholders;
- Act as a representative for senior stakeholders in internal and external meetings. Ensure the highest standards are met
EOE Statement: Specialist Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
To find out more about Progressive please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com