Construction Manager: Aerial Distribution Reclosers
Progressive GE are searching for a Construction Project Manager for a long term contract assignment in the Eastern Pennsylvania area.
- Manages electrical and civil projects from conception through completion, ensuring all work is performed to standards, within budget, and on schedule. Minimize conditions which may adversely affect projects.
- Assist in the work scope development for construction bid documents and assist project managers in bid evaluation
- Manage construction processes to effectively meet scope of work, while monitoring costs, quality, and schedule performance
- Must have 10 years of Transmission / Distribution and substation construction experience in the electric power industry
- Aerial Distribution Construction Project Experience (Beneficial)
There is NO PER DIEM involved; however there is a cell phone allowance given. Please apply here if you see fit and feel free to pass this along to others who may be interested in this opportunity.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.