Construction Manager - Solar - Denver
Construction Superintendent - Renewables - Denver,CO - 6 Months
Progressive GE have some great opportunities with a highly reputable Solar Developer who are seeking a Site Manager / Construction Superintendent to oversee an all site operations on a utility sized scale development in Denver.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage and directly responsible for all onsite operations
- Manage and oversight of all subcontractor work onsite (electrical, civil, technicians)
- In charge of operations budgets and forecasts
- Report to Senior Management
- Adhere / Enforce company policies and OSHA safety polices
- Perform Quality control inspections to ensure work is being done to Design / Scope of Work
- Construction Supervision / Oversight Experience
- Project Management experience (Desired)
- Understanding Electrical / Civil / Structural principles
- Ability to read a construction SOW and Blueprints
- Commercial size project experience
- Renewable experience
- Solar Rooftop Experience
Progressive GE require multiple Construction Superintendents for multiple locations.
Rate: Dependant on experience
Per Diem: Not available.
Duration: 6 Months
Start Date: July
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.