Commissioning Manager (PR-33924600)
I am working with a leading Renewable Owner/Developer that is seeking Commissioning Managers for projects in Texas.
Here are a few of the details:
Type of Project: Solar/Wind/BESS/Geothermal/Hydro
Contract Length: 1 year
- Managing the commissioning phase of the photovoltaic, wind, BESS, geothermal and hydroelectric power station with the objective to ensure that infrastructural plants are handed over successfully, from completion of construction works, pre-operations testing and commissioning through to the handover of the plant to O&M
- Coordinates the Commissioning of complex projects in which are assigned more Commissioning Managers or cluster of projects in the same area (located closely)
- Leads commissioning of utility scale wind, solar, BESS, hydro and geothermal projects ensuring compliance with the program and the safety procedures and quality standards required
- Prepares detailed schedule of the commissioning and start-up activities according to the project schedule
- Oversee the teams work and coordinates the project teams (including contractor commissioning personnel involved in the project assembly) of more than one Project in the same area
- Manages the testing, commissioning and start-up of high, medium, and low voltage and DC equipment/electrical and electronic systems in compliance with the reference standards, project schedule and the safety and quality standards in force
- Must have HV Substation experience
- SCADA or Renewables experience is a plus
We provide W2 benefits, PTO, and 401K options.
EOE Statement: Specialist Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
To find out more about Progressive please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com