Coal Power Plant Contract Administrator (Farmington, NM) (PR-34069177)
Location: Farmington, New Mexico, United States
Sectors: Oil & Gas
Job Type: Contract
- 3 +years experience at coal power plant
- Oversee personnel, contractors, and contracts
- Set schedules, plan work
- Oversee project work
- Good bookkeeping skills on work in time and materials
- Decent understanding of how to execute mechanical/electrical work relevant to fossil fuel power plants
- Patience + Strong organizational skills; ability to track and plan activities to a high standard
Duties and Responsibilities
- Evaluate ongoing performance of contractors
- Provide coaching and direction for contractors in daily jobs to improve deficiencies, time keeping, and reduce costs.
- Empower workers to make decisions that positively affect the company's bottom line while meeting organizational goals.
- Interview potential employees
- Bookkeeping on time and materials
- Working some weekends - on site M-F
- Maintaining good co-worker relations
- Executing Mechanical and Electrical work
EOE Statement: Specialist Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
To find out more about Progressive please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com