Progressive Global Energy is recruiting for a large, Global Renewable Energy Company(Owner) for a Civil Supervisor for a project in Dixon County Nebraska. Looking for candidates with Wind experience in earth and soil movement, surveying and land reclaim work.
This is a full-time position working 5-6 days per week, and usually a 60 hour week with scheduled time home monthly as chosen but not required. As a Progressive GE employee we provide full benefits(medical, dental, vision, 401k, company vehicle and fuel card, per diem, mobilization compensation, wifi and cell phone allowances, PPE, etc.). This is a 4 month contract that will either extend or go direct hire as the client has been fairly consistent with direct hire offerings or moving contractors to new projects and there are 6 more projects coming up towards the end of the year.
- Must be able to read and interpret blueprints (mechanical and civil)
- Experience with concrete and concrete testing
- Familiarity with mix designs
- Must be able to interpret rebar drawings
- Extensive knowledge of testing methods
- Familiarity with evaluating quantity of material and scope as it relates to required materials
- Wind experience
- Owner's Rep experience
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.