Civil Feild Engineer (PR-34170192)
- Collaboratively represent Invenergy and the Field Service Group to internal and external parties.
- Troubleshoot mechanical and electrical faults in multiple equipment platforms
- Train site personnel in Operations activities including: Safety, Preventative Maintenance, Reactive Maintenance, and Ops Support System.
- Lead teams to perform major component replacements and repairs on multiple equipment platforms and component manufacturers.
- Troubleshoot complicated electrical, mechanical, and hydraulic problems
- Understand electrical, mechanical, and hydraulic functions of multiple equipment platforms
- Perform equipment and site inspections and compile associated reports.
- Complete daily and monthly reporting requirements.
- Write and revise procedures and documents on how to preform each component replacement.
- Assure all activities are performed in a safe manner consistent with Invenergy policies and procedures.
- Rotational position travel in 4 week intervals away from home while returning for a week off.
- Two (2) years technical experience and/or technical education related to renewable energy systems/ civil work.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Experience in multiple platforms strongly preferred.
- Ability to effectively use software systems to troubleshoot issues.
- Ability to work safely, with limited supervision.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in the use of Microsoft Office products.
- Must be able to work outdoors in inclement weather, climb ladders without assistance. Ability to move and manipulate up to 45 kg (100 lbs.).
- Valid driver's license and acceptable driving record
- Work at heights greater than 80 meters (250 feet)
- Weight must not exceed 129 kg (265 lbs.) excluding equipment/gear worn when performing job related tasks.
- Strong interest and understanding of civil engineering practices.
Individuals receiving conditional offers of employment will be subject to drug testing and must receive a negative result to begin working for the company.
EOE Statement: Specialist Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
To find out more about Progressive please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com