Civil FE - NC (PR-34154080)
This Civil Field Engineer role is a contract position with a renewable owner operator. The location of this role is in North Carolina, you will be on a utility scale solar site for the duration of the contract.
What You Will Do
- Oversee and manage the Civil site for utility scale solar projects
- Adheres to safety and quality standards
- Monitors discipline construction productivity, progress, and cost, and reports to Construction Manager.
- Order and manager material and perform material takeoffs
- Solve any Civil problems as they arise
- Manage schedule and budgets from execution through completion of each project
- Civil experience
- 8+ years in Civil QA/QC, Foreman, or Superintendent role
- Experience operating equipment
- Utility scale solar project experience
- Experience managing plans, schedule and budgets from execution through completion
- Experience with clearing, grading, erosion control and utilities
- Valid driver's license
OSHA 10 Certification.
EOE Statement: Specialist Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
To find out more about Progressive please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com