Civil Engineer - Utility Scale Solar (PR-33911798)
Leading global renewables company is adding to their solar teams across construction and project management. They have a strong inclusive culture and a well-established footprint in the US. This role offers great opportunity to expand your career.
- Must have BS in Civil Engineering
- 5-7 yrs exp
- Competitive salary with per diem, company vehicle, and gas card
- Location - Ohio, rotation work schedule
- Renewable Energy exp preferably solar, open to EPC experience
* Utility scale solar experience
* Will consider 3-4 years of experience
* Open to industrial, commercial, or residential Solar project managers if excellent work history and eager to break into renewables and have a civil engineering degree
* Urgent start
- Oversee the work performed by contractors in the construction of renewable energy facilities. Responsible for monitoring of construction quality to ensure that all work is installed in accordance with the plans, specifications, QA/QC requirements, code requirements, contract requirements and good construction practices.
- Follow Company's processes and procedures to safely and effectively construct renewable generating facilities.
- Participate in daily, weekly, and monthly project meetings. Maintain all job specific meeting minutes and necessary logs.
- Create, process, complete and maintain accurate documentation and records associated with the construction site including request for information, submittals, change orders and drawings.
- Assist in the monitoring of facilities tie-ins, start-up, and testing to ensure proper turnover to operations. Participate in final project demobilization, documentation and close-out activities.
- Oversee the Safety and Environmental compliance of personnel and subcontractors on site during construction in accordance with federal, state and local laws, and policies, practices and procedures. Ensure all personnel and subcontractors meet technical and safety training requirements.
EOE Statement: Specialist Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
To find out more about Progressive please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com