Buyer II needed in Corpus Christi, TX (030054)
Progressive Global Energy are hiring a Buyer II to work with a global chemical manufacturer in their Corpus Christi, TX location.
This position is a full time contract, for an initial 6 months with the potential to extend out. This is an on site role, working Monday-Friday with the opportunity for overtime during Turnarounds.
The Buyer II position will involve:
- Placing orders for all material, services and bulk commodities
- Using SAP to track all items needing purchased
- Control purchasing budgets
- Reduce overall cost by coordinating surplus and investment recovery across all projects
- Standardize tools, equipment and supplies across projects to reduce cost
The successful Buyer II will meet the following criteria:
- Bachelors Degree in Business Administration or technical area of expertise
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a Buyer within a chemical company
- Previous experience working on Industrial Turnarounds
- Purchased equipment/tools/supplies within $10-30million budgets
- Living in - or willing to move to - Corpus Christi, TX
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in this position, please apply with your latest resume for review.
EOE Statement: Specialist Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
To find out more about Progressive please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com