Business Analyst - Business Controls - LEAN
Business Analyst - NY - LEAN/Six Sigma - 12 Months & Contract to Hire Potential
Progressive Global Energy are seeking a Business Analyst for a very exciting project with a leading Gas & Electric Utility company in New York.
Whilst this is an initial 12 month contract position, due to the volume of projects, there is a very high change this would extend further or present a FTE opportunity.
Working as the Business Analyst, you will play a key role in the growth of a new business group and you will be specifically working on creating new business controls and procedures within the department.
This is a full lifecycle Business Analyst position and you will be responsible for supporting strategic planning initiatives and processes including various efforts across groups relating to controls & tools, planning and performance, vendor management, training and capability. You will support cross-functional teams to ensure that the projects are delivered on time and within budget and scope.
Key Skills Required
- 5-10 years' experience working as full lifecycle Business Analyst
- Strong demonstrable experience in requirements capture and analysis (working with diverse stakeholder groups)
- Able to translate strategy into actionable tactics that will deliver sustainable policies, processes and practices
- Ability to establish KPIs and complete internal benchmarking
- Demonstrated track record of successful business analysis, design and management of optimized processes, projects and programs in a complex workforce environment.
- Experience in Reporting and using Data Visualization tools (i.e Alteryx, Tableau, Adobe, Excel)
- Understanding of Project Management and associated Methodologies
- Bachelor of Science in a technical discipline or equivalent experience.
** Experience working in Utility sector or a background in Engineering desirable, not essential
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.