BESS Engineer (PR-33907056)
Evaluate and select BESS (Battery Energy Storage System) solutions to meet project financial and functionality goals. Research and recommend OEMs, control software providers, BESS integrators.
Perform in-depth technical diligence on a variety of BESS integrators and technology suppliers, including their hardware and software offerings.
Evaluate BESS costs, systems architecture, operational capabilities, warranties. Provide preliminary design concepts, system sizing, layouts, and technical specifications.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Power Engineering, Material Science, or related technical degree.
- Minimum 3 years of experience related to energy systems design, power distribution, renewable energy, or related industry.
- Can identify and implement detailed solutions to complex technical problems
- Experience with supporting Construction and O&M teams regarding project execution and commissioning. Supporting reliable and sustainable operation of BESS assets
- Experience supporting Finance and cost estimating teams regarding hardware costs, warranties, degradation, market participation capabilities.
Preference for onsite, will consider remote with travel to headquarters in Virginia.
Must be legally authorized to work in the US for any employer.
Relocation assistance within the US.
EOE Statement: Specialist Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
To find out more about Progressive please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com