AWS Engineer (PR-33941602)
Profile & Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Software Engineering, Computer Science, related field or equivalent training and/or experience.
- 5 years progressive experience working in software engineering, delivering IT solutions across multiple products, systems, and/or platforms coupled with strong business acumen.
- Software Delivery Frameworks - Strong knowledge of delivery frameworks such as Agile Scrum, Kanban, and/or Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC); proven ability executing projects in a collaborative, fast-paced environment.
- Application Development - Strong ability to develop applications, including developing on one operating system or designing complex multi-tiered applications.
- Technology Trends - Demonstrates a strong understanding of emerging trends in the technology landscape, including new technologies, processes, and ways of working; able to determine the impact of technological advancement on the company's systems, applications, infrastructure, and practices.
- Geographic Information Systems -Basic understanding of Geographic Information Systems application development, object-oriented programming methodologies, and concepts such as special projections, geometric networks, density analytics, etc.
- Automation and Security Practices - Knowledge of Automation and Security Concepts (e.g., test automation, code coverage, DevSecOps, CI/CD pipelines, etc.).
EOE Statement: Specialist Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
To find out more about Progressive please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com