Assistant Construction/Project Manager (PR-33924537)
- The Assistant Project Manager will work within a program team to manage, direct, and coordinate all aspects of work related to concurrent substation and interconnection projects.
- Is responsible for the overall project financials, the successful completion of projects within specified dates, and establishing and maintaining a professional and satisfactory relationship with the client, subcontractors, regulatory agencies and other project stakeholders.
- Will have mentorship and guidance from the Project Manager Lead, and career growth opportunities into additional Project Management roles.
Major responsibilities for the Assistant Construction/Project Manager will include:
- Coordinate and assist in the development and implementation of the Project Execution Plan, Quality Assurance Plan, Subcontracting Plan, and Procurement Plan.
- Develop the project plan for site mobilization and demobilization and support the Construction Manager or Site Manager with implementation.
- Secure applicable project permits required for the project.
- Prepare Request for Proposal (RFP), support detailed scope of work development, bid and selection process and creation of contract documents for the purpose of subcontractor and client contractor selection and award.
- Support the implementation of multiple project specifications, drawing releases, and design changes.
- Facilitate the materials receiving and management process including inventory control, receiving of goods, storage, and transportation.
- All other duties as assigned
EOE Statement: Specialist Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
To find out more about Progressive please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com