Analog I&C Design Engineer (010038)
1 Design Analog I&C Engineer to the Capital Project teams at Vogtle 1&2. Helping support, provide oversight and coordination for a 2-year complex analog I&C mainstream Modernization Project.
Project is for the replacement of the Mainstream isolation valve that is controlled by complex circuitry. Includes acting as a project oversight/coordinator/project engineer to ensure maintained support amongst all team members.
Top Requirements: **really looking for these core fundamentals**
- Coordinate and manage tasks extremely well with people
- Be able to look at all tasks that the mod has, drive solution and make sure everyone knows how to do their task.
- Nuclear experience
- Engineering from ABET college in engineering (unless has full PE degree)
- Design basis
- Exp on safety related systems
- Needs process exp (not specific to design process but nice to have)
- Exp with modifying valve changes & complex circuitry
Nice to have:
- Maximo or PBS programming exp
- Analog replacement exp
- Potential to be hybrid but needs to live/move in nearby town
- Contract to hire
EOE Statement: Specialist Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
To find out more about Progressive please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com