Administrative Assistant (500036)
Progressive Global Energy are hiring an Administrative Assistant to be based in Stamford, CT, to work with a global company involved in multiple sectors of the energy industry.
This position will be for an initial 12 month contract, working a Monday-Friday work schedule, 40 hours per week, and be based in office in Downtown Stamford.
This Administrative Assistant position will involve:
- Calendar management (internal and external) for a small group of executives
- Catering ordering/delivery management for said executive team
- Travel booking for said executive team
- Coordination with facilities/office management team to act as the main touch point for the organization
- Document management (decision memos, etc)
The successful candidate will meet the following criteria:
- Minimum of 6 years experience in a position supporting one or multiple senior executives
- Experience managing large meetings involving catering, room reservations, etc
- Highly organized
- Able to handle very confidential/sensitive information appropriately
- Local to Stamford, CT, and willing to work in office
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in applying for the Administrative Assistant position, please submit your latest resume for review.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
EOE Statement: Specialist Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
To find out more about Progressive please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com