-Environmental Compliance Coordinator -- (015255)
We are currently seeking an experienced Environmental Compliance Coordinator for a contract position in West Virginia.
You will be responsible for conducting inspections, assessments, and provide recommendations on issues that may arise. You will also analyse, evaluate, prepare reports and present those reports. Additionally, you will be responsible for making sure environmental polices and regulations are being maintained and implemented.
- Bachelor's degree (Preferred) in Environmental Sciences, Environmental Management, or related discipline.
- Skilled in use of personal computer and Microsoft software (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Ability to coordinate the resolution of technical problems and implement changes.
- Work Schedule: 40 hrs./wk.
- Benefits: Health, Vision, Dental, 401K
EOE Statement: Specialist Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
To find out more about Progressive please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com