The manufacturing industry is ever-evolving as new technologies are developed and introduced. With the fourth industrial revolution, also referred to as Industry 4.0, manufacturers are changing the way they produce goods through flexible production lines and automation. This creates unique challenges and opportunities for both companies and professionals.
In this new tech landscape, it has become imperative that the current workforce continuously adapts new skill sets and embraces the evolution of the industry.
Progressive is able to deliver win-win situations for companies and talent by ensuring we are creating ideal matches. We achieve this by taking the time to find out exactly what your goals and needs are.
We work with leading manufacturing companies across the world, giving us access to highly in-demand manufacturing jobs. Whether you’re looking for contract or permanent opportunities, you’ll find them here at Progressive.
Our Core Consulting Offering
- CAPEX/OPEX Project Management
- Construction Management
- Engineering Management
- Packaging Design, Equipment, and Specifications
- Maintenance & Reliability
- Process Engineering/Development
- Supply Chain Engineering
- Research and Development
- Digital Manufacturing Solutions Architecture
- Automation Engineering, Systems Implementation and Integration
- MES/Middleware Engineering
- Embedded Systems & Robotics
- IT/OT/ICS Cybersecurity
- SCADA, PLC, DCS & HMI Programming
- Industrial Ethernet and IT/OT/ICS Networking
- Smart/Brilliant Factory & Digital Transformation High Level Consultancy
- Degree qualified Food Science and Safety consultants
- Regulatory Affairs, Quality Assurance and Quality Systems experience
- Sensory and Product Development
- Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point Design and Testing
- Global Food Safety Initiative Certification (GFSI), SQF Certification, BRC Certification, FSSC 22000 Certification