The demand for niche talent within STEM remains high. The US staffing industry is projected to grow another 3% in 2020, with staffing in engineering also growing 3%.
Contract staffing in particular continues to be a viable workforce solution for both companies with staffing needs and for professionals seeking seasonal work, temporary work, or supplemental income.
Some of the benefits of working as a contractor for Progressive include:
• Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
• Short & Long Term Disability
• Paid Time Off and Sick Leave
• 401(k) Retirement Plan
• Dedicated Health & Safety Officer
• Commuter Pretax Benefits
We also offer enhanced services, which sets us apart from other staffing agencies. Progressive can offer the following value add services:
• Vehicles and fleet management
• Travel and accommodation services
• Technology, such as laptops and cell phones
• Leased office space solutions
• Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
If you’d like to explore contract work within the industries we staff (Power & Utilities, Renewable Energy, Oil & Gas, and Food & Beverage Packaging and Manufacturing), complete the form on this page and a Progressive consultant will reach out to you.