Why choose Progressive?
When you're looking for a recruitment agency to help you find your next role or help you fill a job vacancy, you want to be confident that they understand the industry you work in and what you're looking to achieve, and will offer you support throughout. This is exactly what you'll get with Progressive, plus so much more.
The recruitment experience you can expect
Progressive has placed thousands of professionals in the most desirable positions with many of the world's pioneering Renewable Energy, Power & Utilities, Oil & Gas, and Consumer Goods companies. Our consultants understand the importance of taking the time to understand the needs of our contractors and our clients, and strive for win-win outcomes.
For job seekers, we will guide you throughout every stage of the journey: from starting your job search, to securing an agreement, to completing an assignment and lining up your next job opportunities.
Whether you’re looking for a contract or permanent role, you’ll be able to access a wide range of positions. Find your next step in your career by viewing our current job listings.
W-2 Employee Benefits
Professionals who become employees with Progressive may be eligible for a range of exclusive benefits, including, but not limited to:
- Paid Time Off & Sick Time
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Trucks & Fuel Cards or Per Diem & Mileage options
- Employee PPE
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Employee Training & Continuing Education
- General Liability Coverage, Workers Comp & Auto Insurance
- Employee HR & Payroll Support
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Life & AD&D Insurance
- Referral program to earn bonus income, and more!
If you're a business in need of talent, but don't quite have the full resources to support a new employee, Progressive can hire these workers and send them to work for you in a seamless transaction. Save time and reduce costs by using Progressive as your payroll services provider.
Benefits of using Progressive for payrolling, include:
- Time Savings - regardless of the size of your business, processing payroll--whether weekly or bi-weekly--requires a large amount of time and attention to detail. By relinquishing these tasks to Progressive, you gain back hours of your time that can be put into other tasks.
- Cost Savings - there are a variety of costs associated with payroll. It's more than just writing a check. Factor in the costs of maintaining payroll software and systems, training personnel to use this software, staying on top of tax law changes, garnishments, issuing W-2s...the list goes on.
- Risk Reduction – we are compliant with federal and state employment regulations. We have a legal team that keeps current with legislation, government regulations, privacy, and security in order to mitigate risks.
- In addition, you will also gain access to a dedicated, single point of contact that will provide ongoing support and ensure a seamless client-employee transaction.