Validation Engineer - Berrgen op Zoom (PR-34088247)
Bergen op Zoom | FMCG | Masters in Technical direction | Fluent English (Dutch prefered)
For our client in the FMCG production industry I am looking for a Validation Engineer. Are you accurate, open minded and a great problem solver?
The scope of the position is to support the validation lead activities. You are responsible for reviewing and approving the documents for the validation of computerized systems and equipment. You support the validation execution activities and you ensure proper documentation and validation status according the Quality Management System.
* Review and approve validation documentation
* Maintain an accurate set of validation documents
* Review user, functional and technical specifications
* Develop test plans, monitor deliverables of testing phases and manage issues
* Review test scripts for functional testing, regression testing and load testing
* Perform risk assessments for system changes
* Participate in reviews in all phases of the software development cycle
* Contribute to overall Computerized Systems Validation (CSV) best practices, strategy and methodology
* Support Project and Operation teams in relation to CSV/CQV worldwide
* Support Change management, corrective action/preventive action (CAPA) and deviation procedures
Who are we looking for:
* Preferably master's degree in Life Sciences, Engineering or Technology
* 2+ years of experience in computerized system activities and equipment validation activities
* Strong communication skills, result oriented, technology and process acumen
* Fluent level of written and spoken English (Dutch preferred)
Salary to be discussed.
Would this be an interesting opportunity for you?
Send me a message with your cv and I will get in contact as soon as possible
j.zwart @ progressive-nl.com