SQL Developer | Supply chain | Amsterdam (PR-34106592)
Location: Amsterdam, North Holland, Netherlands
Job Type: Permanent
SQL Developer | Supply chain | Amsterdam
For an international organisation in Amsterdam, I am looking for a SQL developer. As a SQL developer you will be part of a 15 FTE global BI team that is responsible for analysis that helps the business to make data driven decisions. The business provides supply chain solutions for their clients worldwide. Therefore, their data strategy is key. The environment is based on SQL server and Power BI and you will take ownership to improve and maintain that environment.
You are responsible for:
- Creating and developing SQL databases;
- Ensuring a stable and scalable database for the environment to grow;
- Creating and implementing databases based on requirements of end user;
- Writing SQL queries that integrate with other applications;
- Consulting the team to improve the data analysis and data quality.
- Preferably a bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, or another IT related degree;
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position;
- Extensive experience with SQL database development;
- Experience with ETL tools such as SSIS;
- Experience with visualisation technologies such as Power BI or SSRS;
- Experience with Azure;
- Strong communication skills in English;
- You are currently based in the Netherlands.
- Competitive salary;
- Good benefits package;
- A challenge within an international organisation;
- The possibility to take ownership of the data environment of the organisation;
Do you want to know more about the SQL developer position, apply online or contact me by sending your CV to t.rijnhart @ progressive-nl.com or call +31 6 27152105.