Shift Leader/ Supervisor (PR-34105532)
Shift Leader / Sr Supervisor
Are you an experienced Shift Leader? Do you get energy from managing production teams and do you believe in performing together? Join us at the Amsterdam Roasting Plant
Our journey begins in the Amsterdam roastery. Here we roast and package coffee and tea plus distribute all additives to our licensees for the entire EMEA region (Europe, Middle East, and Africa) in a world-class production environment. Our mission is to create a World Class Manufacturing site, focused on continuous improvement and LEAN manufacturing principles to produce the best quality coffee, improve reliability, and increase our capacity to support our growing business.
About the role As a Shift Leader you contribute to our success by managing the entire shift team and operation to produce safely, the finest quality coffee and packed product as defined in the schedule. As problems arise you prioritize production, decide on actions, escalate for support from expert functions and communicate plans and progress against targets. The Shift Leader models and acts in accordance with Starbucks guiding principles by being the champions of a continuous improvement culture and continually seeking to improve processes and standards on Safety, Quality, Delivery and Cost.
Furthermore, the Shift leader:
- Acts as official company representative accountable for partners and assets in the ARP site during a shift;
- Reports and controls operational performance for the plant, including plant throughput, schedule compliance, operational cost control;
- Builds effective relationships with the manufacturing plant team (national/international), the (cross-functional) leadership team, and external stakeholders. Supports engineering projects, including impact analysis for manufacturing operations, implementation, and training programs;
- Responsible for designing effective budget models and forecast future budget needs. Performs administration in several system, such as ERP system, Inventory management system.
What can you expect from us? In return, we'll offer you a good salary as well as benefits including:
* A 12-month contract. If we are happy to work with each other, an indefinite contract will follow;
* Free bag of coffee each week and a 30% partner discounts on food, beverages, and merchandise;
* 10% bonus; * 25 days holiday a year;
* Pension plan (personal contribution is only 1.5%, we pay the rest);
* Life assurance provide a lump sum for your family should the worst happen;
* Bean stock option: share in the financial success of the company through shares of Starbucks stock