Senior Buyer (PR-34100162)
Are you ready for a new challenge within your career? Are you looking for a dynamic company where you have the freedom to contribute and develop your own personality to the job? Do you see it as a challenge to contribute to the successful day-to-day business of the company? And do you want to work for a fast-growing international service provider in the subsea industry? Then you could be the candidate we are looking for!
The key points of focus are:
* Vendor and Contract management
* Framework agreements
* Stakeholder support
* Reporting and Digitalization
Together with the Procurement Team you will take on the challenge to ensure all our assets and projects receive the correct parts and services, in time and for the most competitive conditions. On a daily base, you will take the lead in negotiations with assigned suppliers, ensuring our deliveries are in line with our project planning and reviewing the performance of our suppliers. You will be working closely with internal stakeholders to support them with their purchases and to ensure they are aware of our procurement processes and policies.
Within your function, you will have lots of opportunities to suggest ideas and show entrepreneurship. Continuously will you look at how the procurement process, supplier base, and sourcing strategies can be further optimized. When you see a potential point of improvement you will address it and together with the Procurement Team plan how it can be improved.
Your main duties in this position
* Sourcing and contracting all critical parts and services for our Fleet and Projects.
* Creating and implementing a plan for contract and vendor management.
* Supporting the Head of Procurement with the other improver initiatives.
* 3-to 6-year experience in the procurement professional.
* Bachelor level, a procurement or supply chain background is a pre.
* Commercial awareness.
* Fluent Dutch and English.
* Excel expert.
* Analytical and KPI driven.