Project/Electrical Engineer (PR-34056317)
Who wants some sunlight?
Finally the days are starting to get a bit longer and hopefully a bit sunnier. However, since we are working a lot indoors we don't see the sun too often, especially in the winter. This can lead to fatigue and less vitamin D.
There seems to be a solution for this problem! Our client is a R&D company based in Amsterdam that is optimising LED-technology. One of their projects is creating lighting products with artificial sunlight technology. This artificial sunlight has a positive impact on our sleeping rhythm and health. Other projects that they have are trying to invent, develop and commercialise ground-breaking innovations for the lighting industry. They collaborate with various universities and also publishing scientific reports.
We are looking for a Project/Electrical Engineer to design, build, and test the electrical components of the products, from the basic LED PCBs to advanced driver solutions. As a core member of the team, you will participate in the full process of brainstorming on new ideas and solutions to a testing model and a final design and prototype. Your main role is to translate product requirements into an electrical solution. Other activities:
- You will oversee the full process from idea to execution, sometimes in collaboration with external partners (commercial or academic).
- As the team is small, we help each other with various projects and topics. This varies from performing optical measurements on the lamps, to brainstorming on trade names and presenting our products to potential partners.
- You will collaborate with internal (lab) staff and external researchers and engineers on current projects and new ideas. Share ideas and results, spark creativity and drill down on fundamental problems.
- Your work will lead to new intellectual property and manufacturing breakthroughs. You will contribute to intellectual property through technical inventions and patents.
Is it you we're looking for?
- Requirement: Experience in Power Electronics and C/C++
- Preferably a Master's Degree in Electrical Engineering
- A few years of experience as an Electrical Engineer
- Able to design, built and test electronic solutions
- Experience in PCB-Design is a must
- Able to think outside of the box
- Able to work in an international environment
What we offer
- A salary between 4.000,- and 5.000,- monthly
- 13th month based on performance
- Travel allowance
- Great pension plan
- Different incentives!
- A dynamic organisation full of ambition to change the world positively
- Multicultural environment
- Good location and connectivity, based in Amsterdam Science Park
Interested? Or know someone that might fit the description? Feel free to message me anytime!