Product owner | Automotive | Amsterdam (PR-34074455)
Product owner | Automotive | Amsterdam
For an international organisation in the automotive industry, I am looking for a product owner in Amsterdam. This organisation offers several software solutions and you will be responsible for the b2b activities of this organisation. With a direct report to the head of product, the product owner can make an impact on the profitability of the b2b business model. The product manager identifies market needs and translates these wishes to you. Your responsibility is to realize specific technical solutions that can be implemented by the development team.
- Taking ownership of the b2b product solutions;
- Working out the product strategy and roadmap together with the product manager;
- Identifying customer needs and translating those needs to technical solutions;
- Creating user stories and ensuring these user stories are understood by the R&D department;
- Prioritising and managing the backlog;
- Ensuring that product realises are pushes according to high quality and on time;
- Making sure the product features are understood well by the customer support department.
- You have a relevant bachelor's degree;
- At least 3 years of experience as a product owner. Preferably, in a SaaS environment;
- Experience with the agile way of working;
- Strong communication skills in English. Dutch is preferred;
- Soft skills: Team-player, stakeholder management, motivator.
- Competitive salary;
- A permanent job in an international environment;
- The possibility to make an impact on the profitability of this organisation;
- 26 days off;
- Hybrid working possibilities;
- Pension scheme.
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy! Once you have applied, we will contact you as soon as possible.
- we will set up a 1st (technical) call with the head of product and product manager
- then, we schedule a final interview with the director mobile business applications
- finally, you will receive you offer.
Do you want to know more about the product owner position, apply online or contact me by sending your CV to t.rijnhart @ progressive-nl.com or call +31 6 2715 2105.