Maintenance engineer E&I | Salary €85k - €100k | South-Holland (PR-34040738)
Location: Rotterdam, Zuid-Holland, Nederland
Salary: €80000 - €100000 per annum + competitive
Job Type: Vast Dienstverband
Maintenance engineer E&I | Salary €80k - €100k | Petrochemical | South-Holland
For a client of ours in South-Holland, we are looking for a key player who will be responsible for managing the reliability of Electrical & instrumentation related equipment in a petrochemical plant.
You will have the opportunity to make an impact at the largest and most advanced facility of its kind worldwide. You will act as an expert for the team and you meet the below criteria!
Maintenance engineer E&I:
- English is a must and Dutch pré;
- Minimal 5 years' experience in a comparable role at capital intensive production assets, preferably in chemical industries;
- SAP knowledge is a pré;
Salary €80k - €100k + excellent sec. package.
Some core responsibility are:
- Actively contribute to our Safety principles;
- Ensuring adequate maintenance strategies are implemented;
- Optimise existing preventive maintenance strategies and set up new ones;
- Prepare (interlock) test protocols, rejection criteria, working methods, etc ... and integrate into the preventive maintenance plans;
- Set up and update a 5-year long range plan by identifying maintenance or replacement projects, obsolescence, etc;
- Scope engineer for and lead assigned projects.
- Supply technical scope and input for Shutdowns and Turnarounds;
- Identify Bad Actors, Performance Killers, (maintenance) Cost Drivers and Schedule Breakers and making proposals for improvement;
- Provide technical advice / support in case of complex or major technical failures;
- Lead, perform or participate in Root Cause Analysis studies;
- Quality assurance and control regarding executed activities on critical/complex machinery or installations (FAT, SAT, ...);
- Determine an optimal spare parts strategy (what, how much, obsolescence, ...).
Interested or want to know more?
Dylan van Deursen
📞 +31 6 15 39 47 37
✉️ d.vandeursen @ progressive-nl.com
Have a nice day!