IT System Engineer (PR-34092547)
IT System Engineer | Amersfoort | Indefinite Contract
For a client from Progressive I am looking for an IT System Engineer in Amersfoort. The organisation is involved in the development of medical equipment and is active internationally.
The IT System Engineer is a specialist who focuses on optimising and automating processes within the IT Infrastructure. In this position, you will work closely with your colleagues in the Dutch and American Applied Technology Services departments as well as business stakeholders to comprehend their needs in order to design and implement the best solutions. You can design your own scripts to integrate, schedule, and delegate the automation you create, apply practical tools, and manage numerous platforms to accomplish your goals.
Responding to requests for automation, taking part in (global) automation initiatives or projects where automation is advantageous, and actively searching for automation opportunities will keep you busy. To make sure everything is working smoothly, you will also monitor and manage any existing automations, take note of alarms, and correct faults and issues.
- Determine areas where technical and commercial processes could be automated
- Install and maintain automation-related platforms support for managing IT infrastructure setup
- Implement and manage automation and integrations centered on the interconnectedness of IT systems, databases, networks, hardware, and software
- Write technical support materials and documentation; back up department team members
- Work with different business units to comprehend how automation may enhance workflows
- Experienced in usage of: Azure, Active Directory, SCCM/Intune, SQL Server
- Proven track record of developing partnerships of cooperation with colleagues
- Passion for current technology
- Able to use best practices and standard operating procedures
- English and/or Dutch language, both written and spoken
- €3800 - €4500 per month based on 40 hours and work experience
- Relocation package
- 27 vacation days
- Excellent pension conditions with a discount on health insurance
- Professional growth opportunities
- Working from home options
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy! Once you have applied, we will contact you as soon as possible.
If you would like to know more about the position of IT System Engineer, please apply online or contact me by sending your CV to f.appelman @ progressive-nl.com or by calling +31 20 520 7790.