Consent & Stakeholder Advisor Marine | Renewable Energy | 90k (PR-34098843)
Something that is often forgotten about when new wind farms are built is the well-being of marine life. In order to maintain this well-being and participate in the energy transition a Consent & Stakeholder Advisor is needed.
In line with our future strategic growth ambitions for offshore wind in the Netherlands, we are looking for an Advisor to join our offshore wind team in the UK and the Netherlands in order to provide marine environmental science advice to project teams. The office is in Utrecht, working remotely is possible.
Want to be a part of a huge renewable direction and take your career to new heights?
In this role You will:
- Be responsible for the delivery of marine environmental surveys and studies required to support Environmental and Social Impact Assessments
- Collaborate with key stakeholders in marine science and R&D space (consulting bodies, statutory authorities and academia) to support pathway to winning tenders
- Provide marine environmental science advice to Project teams
- Point of contact for the line on issues related to sound and marine life and provision of deep technical expertise to support delivery.
- Interprets applicable internal and external requirements for sound and marine life and supports their consistent implementation across the offshore wind projects
- Lead offshore wind project studies and programmes related to marine sound
- Support offshore wind projects to manage performance on sound and marine life contributing to company ambitions for achieving Biodiversity net positive impact NPI
- Proficient in English and Dutch
- Degree in Marine Science / Environmental related field / Engineering / comparable experience
- Experience in managing sound impacts on marine life
- Previous experience handling environmental and animal welfare risks in offshore wind, or otherwise in a major project or operation
- Confidence engaging external and internal stakeholders
- Strong communication skills with ability to influence
- Salary indication between 80k and 100k yearly
- 25 holiday-days/ 11ADV days
- Annual cash bonus
- Possibility salary review and pay increase in April
- Optional Health insurance
- Pension plan
This is a very exciting time to be a part of the new energy transition. Feel free to contact us anytime for additional questions.
📞 +31 621 33 89 06
✉️ c.kramer @ progressive-nl