Progressive attaches great importance to corporate social responsibility (CSR). We, for example, support the charity SOS Kinderdorpen. In addition, our recruitment consultants are given the opportunity to take days off to do volunteer work. Our CSR strategy focuses on three areas:
Read on for more information about our CSR strategy.
- Volunteering: our employees are given five days paid annual leave to do volunteer work for local charities and schools.
- Projects: we contribute to internships, work experience projects and academic scholarships for young people from diverse backgrounds. Progressive supports, among others, DUO for a JOB in Belgium. DUO for a JOB is committed to helping young people with a migrant background find a new job.
- SOS Kinderdorpen: Progressive has entered into a four-year partnership with SOS Kinderdorpen. Our support goes mainly to a project in Chipata, Zambia. In this provincial capital, one in six children is an orphan. During this partnership, Progressive will double the amounts collected by employees for this charity.
- Talent development: we grow our talent by investing in our employees through 'best in class' training led by our learning and development team.
- Diversity: we promote an inclusive corporate culture that offers equal opportunities to all. We have also set five-year targets for the representation of women at all levels of our company - including management positions.
- Involvement: we listen to our employees and encourage continuous improvement. We do this, for example, through our employee engagement survey and by developing and implementing action plans at a regional level.
Travel policy: in 2012, we introduced a new travel policy. With this, we encourage our employees to make use of, for example, video conferencing facilities for international meetings. This way, our employees travel less, which contributes to reducing our CO2 emissions.
Working digitally: we encourage our employees to work digitally as much as possible so that as little paper as possible is used.
To find out more about our CSR initiates visit the SThree CSR page.