Structure Engineering Manager - Wind Tower (PR-33767820)
Location: Tokyo, Japan
Job Type: Permanent
Leading wind energy solution provider
You will be responsible for:
- Coordinate the design of wind power generation facility supports (towers) according to the site conditions of the wind power plant together with external design consulting companies / basic design companies, customers, and global teams.
- Summarize various structural study results such as wind power generator and wind power generator support (tower) stress study results according to the site condition of the wind power plant together with the global team.
- Support for the global team for additional certifications (material certifications, etc.) required to obtain the above wind farm certifications.
- Confirmation of technical requirements for wind power generation facilities in Japan and deployment to global teams
- Support for questions about wind turbine structure and various correspondences that occur during daily sales activities
- Structural design knowledge based on the Japanese Building Standard Law.
- Ability to prepare various technical documents (Japanese and English)
- Cross-cultural business knowledge and high skills in English (Communication, negotiation, management, critical thinking)
- High skills for sharing information with stakeholders inside and outside the company and solving problems