Quality Engineer (PR-34154816)
Global Automotive Company
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary teams to create comprehensive Product Quality Assurance Plans for new projects and product enhancements.
- Execute defined quality tasks, adhering to industry standards and established processes.
- Translate customer-specific quality requirements into actionable tasks for the project teams.
- Monitor key performance metrics and drive continuous improvement initiatives.
- Conduct audits on local programs and proactively manage quality risks.
- Act as the primary point of contact for customers on matters related to quality assurance.
- Oversee the accurate measurement of samples and product components.
- Manage, maintain, and calibrate measurement equipment and gauges.
- Develop and implement a targeted training plan for measurement procedures.
- Analyze measurement systems for accuracy and consistency.
- Contribute to problem-solving efforts and support product and process audits.
- Proficiency in IATF 16949 standards and quality management principles.
- Skilled in operating measurement equipment, projectors, and roughness testers.
- Solid grasp of product drawings, engineering techniques, GD&T, and gauge management.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
Progressive Recruitment is part of the larger SThree K.K group
Award winner of:
Best Large Company to Work For by TIARA Awards 2021 | Best CSR Initiative by TIARA Awards2019 | Best Workplace by Great Place to Work Institution 2018, 2020 & 2021