Project Admin for Process Automation (PR-34010011)
The Project Administrator will be a part of Delivery team, providing project administration support to the country. Since this position also cover service team in Japan, he/she cover also service projects same as project administration. He/she is required to undertake, but not be limited to, the following tasks:
- Utilise SAP system and/or project-specific administration system/tools in performing his/her duties.
- Project Order Entry in accordance to the form completed by Project Manager (PM).
- Raising of Purchase Requisition from the form completed by PM.
- Generate purchase requisition (PR) - Factory Order and Inter-company and 3rd party purchases.
- Project File Structure - Adopt a structured filing system so that document can be stored and retrieved in a consistent manner.
- Project Invoicing - Understand customer billing process and prepare the billing / Invoice on time with the supporting documents.
- Application for Project Bank Guarantee (BG) & Performance Bond (PB).
- Maintain records of BG/PB issued to customer and inform PM to retrieve the original document from customer upon document expiry and return to bank for cancellation.
- Project Shipment - Help to coordinate the preparation of packing list, shipping invoice and insurance matters. Work closely with Distribution dept to provide the necessary details to effect shipment to customer site.
- Project Completion - Project TECO in SAP in accordance to completed form requested by PM.
- Follow up order tracking to Factory / suppliers / SCM to ensure delivery of goods are well managed and prepare the required delivery documents.
- Perform any other tasks, which may be assigned from time to time.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office software
- Working knowledge of SAP will be an added advantage
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Working experience min 2-3 years in the similar role
- Good English communication skill - written and verbal communication
Progressive Recruitment is part of the larger SThree K.K group
Award winner of:
Best Large Company to Work For by TIARA Awards 2021 | Best CSR Initiative by TIARA Awards2019 | Best Workplace by Great Place to Work Institution 2018, 2020 & 2021