Offshore Wind Consultant (PR-33939842)
Location: Tokyo, Japan | Remote Working Available
Job Type: Permanent
Engineering Consultancy Company
You will be responsible for providing leading-edge technical advice to clients, utilising the competencies and experience of the Renewables and Advisory team.
- Lead the preparation of business proposals as required and delivery of renewable and new energy services to clients
- Establish, maintain, and improve the renewable and new energy knowledge of the APAC Environment and Renewables Division, ensuring the accuracy and reliability of all knowledge upon which our products and services are delivered.
- Work closely with the APAC and global Environment & Renewables Teams to identify areas for collaboration, technical development, business development opportunities and ways to stand out against competitors.
Successful Candidate Profile
- Tertiary education in a relevant engineering, or scientific discipline and/or 8+ years of experience, including in relation to renewable energy project feasibility, environmental impact assessment or market entry assessment.
- Relevant PhD or Masters qualifications would be a bonus
- Ideally would have some experience with offshore wind, wave, tidal or hydrogen technologies and/or offshore renewables project development.