Leader Solutions Architecture (PR-33904471)
You will enjoy keeping your existing technical skills honed and developing new ones, so you can make strong contributions to deep architecture discussions. In fact, it would be expected that you still maintain responsibility supporting customers as a Solutions Architect and can step in where required to provide technical expertise.
- As a key member of the Global Solutions Architecture management team, you will ensure success in helping customers accelerate their adoption of services
- In partnership with the specialized sales teams, formulate and execute a sales strategy to exceed revenue objectives
- Hire, on-board, train, and develop new Solutions Architects from internal and external sources
- Coach Solutions Architects in the skills needed to conduct one-to-few and one-to-many training sessions so they can transfer deep technical skills to customers who are considering or using compnay service
- Step into a Solutions Architect role when required to support our customer base
- Capture and share best-practice knowledge amongst the solutions architect community
- Guide and motivate the development of whitepapers, data sheets, proof of concept best practices, and other high-value customer facing guidance and best practices
- Act as a conduit and liaison between customers, service engineering teams and support
- 10+ years design/implementation/consulting experience of distributed applications
- 5+ years of experience in Automotive or Manufacturing
- 5+ years management of technical, customer facing resources
- Significant experience in leading and growing teams of senior technology professionals.
- Strong software/technology customer facing experience.
- High level of comfort communicating effectively across internal and external organizations, with both technical and non-technical audiences at C-level.
- Technical degree required; Computer Science or Math background highly desired.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly.
- Working knowledge of software development lifecycle, tools, and methodologies.
- Proficiency in Japanese and English language - both verbal and written.