Cooling Field Service Engineer (PR-33943790)
We are looking for a Field Service Representative - Cooling to help our client unlock further commercial value for their business.
What will you do?
Perform on-site maintenance work on cooling systems that use chilled water and refrigerant system. As a Cooling FSR (Field Service Representative), who is in charge of ensuring product quality and coordinating with customers for delivery and maintenance systems,the main business is various menus of services such as commissioning and on-site repair.
Basic knowledge and experience regarding air conditioning and special skills such as welding and refrigerant recovery are also required to provide services.
What's in it for me?
Family care leave
Comprehensive medical coverage for employee and dependents
Worldwide Employee Stock Ownership
Who would be successful?
- Bachelor's degree
- At least 5 years of experience in Cooling System related job (Installation, Maintenance, Welding work, Design, etc.)
- "License of Refrigerant 3rd grade (in Japan), License of Freon gas handling(in Japan)"
- Air Handling Unit and Chiller/Refrigerant system of knowledge
- Basic Knowledge of Computer / Microsoft Office Software
- Report Writing skills
- Team Player
- Try and error mindset
- Curious to learn
- Native or fluent in Japanese
- English communication skill is preferred to interact with teams based out of Japan
- Troubleshooting skill / logical thinking ability