Asset Manager/ Research Analyst (PR-33912543)
Foreign offshore wind project development company
You will work closely together with our global Asset Management and Finance teams. The successful candidate will be responsible to build and control Financial Models for the upcoming Offshore Wind projects in Japan. The position will also perform valuations, support reporting, monitor the financial performance of transactions and investment opportunities, and actively support the team on activities relating to financial engineering commercial negotiations and contract analysis.
- Market research and development of market intelligence
- Financial modelling, valuations and risk management
- Development and tracking of annual budgets
- Coordinate investor meetings to discuss the operational and strategic project and investment matters and play a key role in ensuring that the external investors are able to make well-informed and timely decisions.
- Ensure that investor queries are appropriately managed, and that agreed actions are followed up and closed out
- Assistance to Asset Management, Technical and Project Management, and support functions
Successful Candidate Profile
Bachelor's degree in a relevant field such as business administration, finance, economics, or equivalent with preferably cumulative GPA of 3.5 and above
Master's degree, Chartered Financial Analyst certifications will be welcome
High business-level Japanese speaker(JLPT N1) and business-level English
Knowledge of Japanese GAAP, and IFRS knowledge a bonus
5+ years of relevant experience in financial modelling & analysis, investment appraisals, feasibility studies and due diligence assignments in a relevant or related sector
Energy or infrastructure background is a bonus, but not required