Temporary Works Coordinator Hinkley Point £30/hour PAYE (PR-33958161)
Our client manufactures and installs high integrity, RCC-M nuclear standard stainless steel and titanium components as well as thermal insulation systems and are supplying Hinkley Point C with several large stainless steel pond/pool liners, tanks and vessels.
They're looking for a Temporary Works Coordinator to join the team on site and contribute directly to the success of the project
- Fulfil the TWC requirements in line with BS 5975:2019
- Update, manage, and administer the Temporary Works Register
- Complete all required design briefs for all Temporary Works designs needed to execute the subcontract works
- Understand and categorise all required Temporary Works designs
- Manage, approve, and distribute all Temporary Works Reports for all Temporary Works designs
- Implement TFCR's where required
- Assist the Temporary Works team with compliance of Principal Contractor Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2015 (CDM) duties.
- Mentor and develop the team of TWS's as required.
- Attend and contribute to team, project, client and third party meetings as required
- Provide advice to Project and Construction teams on Temporary Works matters
- Proactively identify potential Temporary Works issues before they arrive on site to enable mitigating actions
- Bring to the attention of the relevant TWC any items found to require design resolution
- Ensure design decisions are not taken "in the field", but are considered and approved via a formal process.
- Ensure the execution of Works are in accordance with approved risk assessments, method statements, design and specification
- Ensure that as required each package has an approved Temporary Works design in place prior to Works commencement and ensure that Contractors are complying with such designs
- A minimum of 5 Years' experience in Engineering, working on site as a Temporary Works Coordinator.
- The Construction Industry Training Board (CITB) Temporary Works Coordinator
- IOSH, NEBOSH, SMSTS or equivalent
The rate is £30/hour PAYE
Rotation is 10 on 4 off and is based on a 12 hour shift pattern
28 days holiday, 8% Pension contribution and accommodation on site is included
Interested or know anyone that could be? Please send an up-to-date CV and I will be in touch asap to discuss in more detail.
I can provide referral vouchers for any successful referrals sent through.
I can NOT consider anyone who does not have the right to work in the UK
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales