One of our blue-chip clients in Leeds is looking for a Contract Technical Lead on an initial 4 month contract with the potential of extension. This role will be working with one of their banking sector clients, so experience in this field is beneficial, but not essential.
This role is INSIDE IR35, and paying up to £418.95 per day via an Umbrella Company.
This role is also fully remote during the COVID-19 pandemic, however once the pandemic is over there will be need to go on site.
PLEASE ONLY APPLY FOR THIS POSITION IF YOU ARE ABLE TO COMMUTE TO LEEDS.
The ideal candidate will be familiar with some of the below:
* Back end code & infrastructure - Java 8, Springboot, Maven
* CI/CD - tools such as Jenkins, Git, GitHub, Nexus, Docker, Kubernetes
* Practical experience of Java 8, Spring Boot, Maven, IntelliJ, Node JS, React,
* Native iOS development - Swift 4, XCode and CocoaPods
* Native Android development - Java, Kotlin, Android Studio
* Data engineering - Python
* Experience consuming REST APIs and utilising JSON for web or mobile applications
* Agile Methodologies - Scrum, Kanban, SAFe, Pair Programming
* Agile Tooling - Jira, Confluence, Slack
* CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, Git, GitHub, Nexus
* Test automation development utilising -JUnit, Wiremock, Mockito
* PaaS / IaaS - Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Mule API Gateway, AWS
* Application Monitoring - Splunk, AppDynamics
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales