Technical Business Analyst
I am looking for a Technical Business Analyst is to support the design and implementation of improved Customer solutions, which requires the review and analysis and testing of all systems currently in use by the business. This role will involve working with staff at all levels within our customers, to understand and document their current environment, and, working alongside their technical teams, providing recommendations for improved solutions.
This is an immediate start so you need to able to start on Monday
The Technical Business Analyst will study and redesign computer systems, applications, and processes in order to provide expert analysis on business systems and applications.
This is a contract position, fully remote, initially for a customer assignment of 4 weeks, full time, but with the likelihood of extension.
● Documenting and assessing the usage of existing technical architecture and integration points
● Analysing and documenting existing business processes
● "As is", and "to be" mapping of systems and interdependencies
● Creating business cases, where needed for changes
● Working and collaborating alongside Cloud Architects, Technical Leads and Project
● Building testing programmes to ensure reliability and resilience in any proposed solution
● Mapping of user journeys across systems and services
● Fully developing and documenting business requirements ensuring they include functional, non-functional and reporting requirements
● Provide assistance and support for the definition of the operational processes and procedures
● A minimum of three years experience as a Business Analyst
● Substantial experience of delivering projects of varying size and complexity
● Understanding and experience of software engineering principles and practice
● Clear experience working on cloud native projects at scale on GCP, AWS or Azure
● Experience of strategic functional architecture and its analysis and management
● Excellent, Customer facing communication skills
● Strategic thinking and problem solving skills
● Experience of researching and designing solutions
● Experience working with Agile methodologies
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales