Technical Business Analyst
Technical Business Analyst - Brisbane - 6 month contract + extension
My client is a well-known Australian organisation who are currently engaged in large infrastructure based IT projects. They are looking to on board a highly experienced Technical Business Analyst to work on a 6 month contract within the companies Reporting Jurisdiction on Data Integration. Please see the below details:
- Engage with stakeholders in order to elicit requirements through various methods - meetings, workshops, etc.
- Support Program Testing, create test cases, validate test data and ensure that the program team provide sufficient data for BI and cut over testing.
- Engage with numerous agile rituals such as stand-ups, walkthroughs and showcases.
- Complete story design as per backlog and identify and document synergies across projects within the business.
- Provide support to the Project Manager, create and maintain documentation on code and maintain delivery plan.
- +5 years of experience as a Technical Business Analyst.
- Previous exposure working on similar projects around Data Warehousing/ETL.
- Previous exposure to AWS Cloud.
- Previous experience with program testing and support testing team.
- Previous exposure working with Agile Methodology.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for an industry leading organisation with the potential to extend beyond 6 months based on performance and project.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply via the relevant link with an updated copy of your CV or contact me on 02 9285 1065. If you happen to know anyone that would be relevant for the role in question, feel free to send them this link and my contact details - Matthew Robertson
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018