Systems Engineer (PR-33989652)
I am currently working with a key client of mine who are seeking a systems engineer to work on a contract basis.
Duration: 6 Months initially
Rate: £50-60 per hour (Negotiable for the right person) Outside IR35
Location: Bristol - Hybrid working
Key Skills and Responsibilities
- Having an understanding of Mechanical, Electrical and Controls
- Requirements management
- Deliver a suit of product documentation to capture the control system design
- Manage product technical requirements
- Lead the development of systems
- Failure mode analysis
- Understanding of PDM (Vault or Team Center)
- Wind or renewable energy or subsea/offshore industry experience
If you are interested in the role, please apply here!
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales