I am currently seeking an Enterprise Architect for an initial 12 month contract based in the CBD. You will be working for a leading Rental Equipment firm.
Reports to: Project Manager / Scrum Master
Key Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Review the technical architecture of the CONNECT platform. The analysis to cover at least the following: scalability, performance, load handling, reliability, compatibility, ease of maintenance etc
- Telemetrics infrastructure including IoT devices, telecommunications links, security
- Data architecture and API strategy
- Application capabilities and integration
- Other items to be discussed.
Competencies and Skills:
- Consulting experience and mindset
- Experience in resource, construction or similar industries
- IoT: engineering experience to review telemetrics / IoT platform
- Telecommunications networks and products
- Analytics / Business intelligence
- Data science/ big data / database
- Best practices in user experience design
- Mobile applications
- Cloud product design
- Cyber Security
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to work with executives
- Advanced writing, communication and presentation skills in English
- Australian citizen / permanent resident
- Required bachelor university degree in commerce, engineering or information technologies.
- Master's degree in commerce / MBA, information technologies is an advantage
If you feel you meet the criteria please apply with your CV and 2 references.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018