I'm looking for a Solutions Architect to join a client in the Entertainment industry to join them on a 12 months contract based in Sydney CBD starting in January.
The role of Solution Architect is to provide specialist architecture, design and implementation experience to support the core Customer Relationship Management (CRM) services provided to the business and will partner with the Enterprise Architect - Customer, Platform Delivery Managers, Program & Project Managers, and other Architects to support portfolio planning, and service development.
The Solution Architect is chartered to lead the design of the technical architecture for the CRM implementation project and will lead the activity of developing and influencing the design, working in conjunction with external vendor design and architectural teams.
The role will demand strong technical qualities and the ability to carefully prioritise communicate and deliver technical solutions. In-depth technical design knowledge of CRM processes and systems, and project experience will ensure that designs implemented across the CRM programme meet the ongoing operational needs of the business.
Key Responsibilities of this role include:
- Work with Platform Delivery Managers and Programme Managers to collect and translate Business priorities and strategies into Architecture requirements
- Technical Infrastructure roadmaps are adopted by the Business and Operations to deliver Customer Differentiation and Cost Efficiencies
- Establish Strategic partnerships with key vendors
- Interact with end users and all levels of management to translate business requirements into appropriate functional specifications
- Responsible for solution assurance on solutions and designs provided by third party suppliers
- Interact with the Service Delivery Management team to ensure that solutions are fit for introduction into operations
- Demonstrated experience in Technical Architecture Solutions, with at least 5 years in systems specifications, design and operation
- Strong understanding of the IT&T industry and vendor landscape, as well as technology trends and related practices in infrastructure and cloud computing
- Advanced skills & considerable experience in CRM and supporting platforms
- Project planning & specification skills, together with strong analytical and complex problem solving skills
- Experience in producing technical and business documentation to a high standard
- A strong desire to perform in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation and influencing skills
- Outcome focused with a demonstrated ability to meet deadlines
- Solid understanding of the relevant legislation and associated
Skills and Experience Summary
- Technical Architecture: SaaS Solutions, Security experience in best practice design, Data Storage (replication, Archiving/Backups/Data Lifecycle, DR/BCP), Data Architecture, Integration technologies (ESB, API)
- Architecture Expertise: Togaf certified (desired)
- Platform Experience: Enterprise Salesforce implementation (desired)
If you feel you could be a good fit for this role please don't hesitate to apply and I will give you a call to discuss. For more information please speak to Jamie Hanlon at Progressive IT 0292851000
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018