Currently seeking a Solutions Architect for a Large Australian Company in the finance space starting for a 12 month contract.
Further to this, Key Responsibilities of the Solutions Architect will be required to perform the following key tasks as below;
- Create, design and review solution architecture documents
- Identify and resolve complex technical issues
- Provide expert technical advice on the establishment and maintenance of a robust, innovative and scalable IT architecture to meet the strategic goals of the organisation
- Support applicable modelling efforts
- Influence functional teams in IT and business, using technical insights to show were capabilities, resources and skills need to be change or improved to deliver against roadmap
- Provides expert technical advice on the establishment and maintenance of a robust, innovative and scalable ICT architecture to meet the strategic goals of the organisation
- Participate in architecture governance processes from a solution architecture perspective.
- Collaborate with a diverse group of stakeholders comprising team members and vendors, to lead a dialogue about design options, identify and design innovative solutions that meet business needs
- Provide strong design leadership to all stakeholders involved
- Influence and negotiate with key stakeholders to ensure the best technical fit and cost effective solutions are implemented
To be carefully considered for this role, you will be required to demonstrate the following key technical competencies, professional competencies and personal attributes;
- 5+ years in a similar Solution Architecture role
- Demonstrated experience in successfully influencing and negotiating with stakeholders to achieve goals and compromise while maintaining positive relationships
- Experience in creating and maintaining solution architecture frameworks, standards, policies and processes
- Experience working across multiple platforms and technologies
- Proven ability to design and implement scalable digital solutions using agile approaches
- Experience in influencing others and obtaining consensus for technical solution designs
- Experience in architect and deploying web-based and web-enabled business applications, and cloud-based architectures and roadmaps
- Understanding of enterprise architecture methodologies/ frameworks such as EnFEA, TOGAF, SSAE-16, OWASP, ISAE, NIST, ISO/IEC, CMMi, COBIT and COSO.
If you feel you have the right skillset for this role please apply.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018