Our client, an international Oil & Gas Service company are currently looking for a number of experienced Slickline Supervisors to assist with operations in the Middle East.
- Under general supervision, leads a crew in providing the least complex slickline services in a geographic area. Is accountable for on-site customer satisfaction.
- Consults with customers concerning products and services, promotes good customer relations at the well site, and insures customer satisfaction.
- Reviews the job design and confirms that the job packet includes the proper equipment and processes to achieve the job purpose.
- Confirms that unit and downhole tools are ready, complete and correct for the job.
- Applies technical knowledge to solve unanticipated situations, and consults with HSE operations base as needed.
- Performs onsite emergency unit/equipment maintenance as needed.
- Demonstrates knowledge of pre and post-job product and service activities (employee's ongoing participation in these pre and post-job processes will vary by location).
- Trains service operators and operator assistants in areas of expertise.
- Promotes safety awareness and environmental consciousness, and complies with all applicable health, safety and environmental procedures and regulations.
- Completes all well site and post-job paperwork.
- Promotes and takes an active part in the quality improvement process.
- Recognizes possible sales opportunities for additional HSE products and services and communicates them to appropriate HSE personnel.
- Develops his/her knowledge and skills to be able to run more complex, and/or a broader range of, HSE offerings.
Sthree UAE is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.