Slickline Chief Operator
Our client, an international Oil & Gas Service company, are currently looking for a number of Slickline Chief Operators to work on projects in the Middle East.
- Under direct supervision, assists the Service Supervisor during all phases of providing slickline services.
- Assists with pre-job product and service equipment preparation (assembly, test, mobilization) and service performance at the well site.
- Confirms that unit and downhole tools are ready, complete and correct for the job.
- Assists with post-job demobilization, clean up and repair of service equipment and products.
- Demonstrates knowledge of third party well site activities that could negatively impact slickline job execution.
- Demonstrates knowledge and skills related to HSE related activities - site assessments and risk analyses, onsite safety meetings, PPE use, documentation, etc.
- Given the nature of oil field service work, all employees must be able to execute written and verbal instructions and effectively exchange information with peers and superiors that will increase the likelihood of job success.
- Develops all remaining skills required to be able to provide the basic slickline services at the customer well site without direct supervision.
- Develops and demonstrates the ability to perform the pre-job review of the job design to understand the total job scope, the desired result and the processes and tools to achieve success.
Sthree UAE is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.